Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Read Short Stories Online

Do you love reading short stories online?  I myself am a lover of short stories and I love getting my hands on a good short story.  Unfortunately, ever since I finished school, I have not had easy access to short stories.  At least, not the short story I can literally hold in my hands.  Thank goodness for the internet!

With the internet, now short story lovers all over the world can feast their eyes upon literally MILLIONS of fictional short stories, available for readers to enjoy online.  Reading short stories online.  I wonder of the creator of the internet foresaw this use of his marvelous creation when he first set out?

So...welcome to Liberty's Standard! Where, not only can you read short stories online, but also purchase an attached, unique, custom item.  Each and every customized item you purchase at Liberty's Standard will arrive on your doorstep, complete with a nice copy of the attached short story.  Happy reading!

Remember, read the story, buy the stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment